Notable users and industries that use truck scales and heavy duty weighing equipment include mining, construction, agriculture, waste management, transport, chemicals, recycling, aggregate and many others.
Besides selling truck scale systems, Walz Scale also offers service support. It has a wide range of solutions that assist customers use the scales better. Other than selling the equipment, the company also rents out the scales to the public.
Types of Truck Scales AvailableThere are different types of truck scales available from Walz Scale. Each type will be appropriate for a specific application. Prior to renting one, it’s always important to think of the application at hand. The most common types are as follows:
- Heavy duty axle scales: - Axle scales are usually made from heavy gauge steel aluminum. Portable axle scales are suited for very heavy objects and vehicles.
- Portable truck scale: - Portable truck scales are simple scale made from steel. These portable truck scales comes in modules that can be assembled and re-assembled easily. The scale can be moved from one place to another and is suited for both off-road and on-road applications. Common areas of application include demolition, construction, logging, and agriculture.
- Portable wheel weighers: - Wheel weighers the most portable truck scale. It features a flat panel that is placed under each wheel. The scale system can be used for light as well as heavy-duty applications.'
Benefits of Truck Scale RentalsTruck scale rentals provide users with a wide range of benefits. Some of the most popular advantages include:
- Short-term Use: - Many applications that require weighing will only last for a short period; for instance a construction, crop harvesting, or a one-off haulage. Renting the equipment ensures it will only be used during the exercise.
- No Maintenance: - Maintaining truck scales can be a costly affair. It entails making certain they are protected from the elements, handled properly, regularly calibrated and more. However, when renting a scale, all these costs are borne by the leasing company.
- Low Cost: - Truck scales are pricey equipment and also require skills to operate. Overtime, they will need to be repaired or serviced. This will cost a substantial amount of money. The cost of renting a scale is only the rental amount and nothing else.
- Save Space: - A user who weighs objects on rare occasions may find that he lacks the space to store the equipment. Also, he may lack secure storage points. Renting the equipment relieves him of such worries.
The scales are well-maintained and almost new. They are regularly serviced and calibrated to provide high degree of accuracy. The truck scale rental features a large inventory to cater for the demand.