In addition to ecommerce SEO services, a more complete solution is found through web presence management services which focus on a more strategic approach to both brand-building and web marketing. A strong web presence management is defined by five major pillars. Below we delve into each of these pillars and how to orchestrate a more all encompassing approach that goes beyond a standard ecommerce SEO service program.
1. Search Marketing
- Organic SEO includes techniques and methods to obtain a high ranking on a search engine results page that are unpaid and algorithm-driven. Various popular strategies like optimizing for keywords, writing high-quality content, and building backlinks fall under this category.
- PPC advertising is a highly successful method of capturing quality exposure of search engines for certain keywords which drives profitable traffic to the website. Web presence management services can include the creation of PPC advertising accounts, as well as the optimization and management of previously existing PPC accounts to boost their performance.
2. Content MarketingCreation and promotion of excellent and significant content acts as a big step in attracting quality leads. Blogging is one of the most popular content marketing techniques. Web presence management services promote the e-commerce brand by making use of various opportunities pertaining to content marketing, ranging from blogging & articles to illustrations, images, graphics, and videos.
3. Social Media MarketingMaking use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to build and promote communities and relationships with users is known as Social Media Marketing. It involves creating attention-seeking content that is worth sharing. Over the time, social media marketing has gained significance for establishing long-lasting connections with the target audience.
Investing in web presence management services can aid in overall brand promotion and awareness. The website marketing team, together with the web service managing experts can together work to create an optimal approach for managing the social media pressure that the brand is facing.
4. Reputation ManagementIt is important that a brand's or website's image is positive on the Internet. A web presence management program from www.WebPresenceGroup.net ensures just that. It involves various techniques like publishing press releases, positive review generation and optimizing the company's web presence on various popular platforms like Google+, Facebook, Foursquare, and many more.
Some other useful forms of reputation management are timely responds to customer complaints, using the customer feedback for future developments, and making sure that no incorrect information regarding the e-commerce brand persists on the Internet.
5. Analytics, Performance Tracking & Reporting
By making use of web presence management services, your online ecommerce brand gains the chances to thrive and succeed among its competitors. Using these services provides you with a web presence that's not only well-geared for SEO and search marketing, but also one that's top of mind with your target market.